Cookie Monster Sesame Street unspoken words on cupboard : *gatau judulnya*
CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rabu, 16 Mei 2012

*gatau judulnya*

I look at you and get selfish and upset
You probably look at me and wonder why?
If you only knew what was deep inside
Then there will be no reason for wondering why

I have a soft exterior with a rock solid interior
Though the interior is solid it gets a bit soft
I have feelings and emotions that I want to share with you
But I feel that there’s no need

I read those words of wisdom
That say don’t miss the chance to say what you feel
In some cases, some feelings are better left unsaid


I’m writing this not to tell you how I feel
I’m writing this to ease my heart
To ease the pain and suffering
That I dealt with for some time

Like I said I look at you
I feel selfish and upset
This time you will know why

When I’m with you I feel whole inside
I have no worries or fears
All my sadness is gone and all I feel is happiness

I find enjoyment in all the time I spend with you
From the funny jokes to the sad talks
Every moment with you is worth it

People see us and say we look great together
I look at us and I know were great together

When people ask where I’m at
 
Nine times out of ten I’m with you

You are my center, my balance
You are the ying to my yang
The peanut to my jelly
All those things that need the other to be complete

I guess what I really want to say to you
But I’m one of the fortunate, unfortunates

I’m not really upset 
I’m not even bitter
I guess I don’t want things to change between us
And I’m not with you I know it will
 


(ada bagian yg gue edit dari aslinya)


0 komentar: